Friday, November 09, 2007

Pacifier Pacifier my kingdom for a pacifier

Max loves a pacifier and I am okay with that. I sucked my thumb until I was about 7. Evidently Tim sucked his until he was 8 or so. According to the 'experts' a pacifier is better orthodontically. I figure it will be easier to wean him from a pacifier than his thumb.

So there is a constant search on for pacifiers. I buy them all the time, much to Tim's chagrin. We have probably a dozen. Last night I could not find ANY of them. So I had to go on the hunt. I found five under Max' s crib and three under our bed. That is only 8 for those of you math challenged. Somewhere in my house are 4 pacifiers. I can't for the life of me find them. It is a mystery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max's pacifiers are probably hiding in the same place where all of my missing do-rags have escaped to. I have about 100 rags now but I can only find 10 of them. And socks....and wash cloths and plastic cups....how do these things always wind up missing?