Max turned 9 months yesterday. Yeesh. Where has the time gone? So all in one day he finally got the crawling thing day AND he pulled himself up on the futon. Have I mentioned that we still have not babyproofed?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray!! He's crawling and exploring!!! If I see him at my doorstep, I'll know he got away from you. :P I'll be happy to take him in though, and even more impressed if he rings the doorbell on his own.
9 Months!!!!?????!!! Are you kidding me??? It hasn't been that long, surely!
1 comment:
Hooray!! He's crawling and exploring!!! If I see him at my doorstep, I'll know he got away from you. :P I'll be happy to take him in though, and even more impressed if he rings the doorbell on his own.
9 Months!!!!?????!!! Are you kidding me??? It hasn't been that long, surely!
Post a Comment