Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh..so now I am supposed to write something?

Yes, I admit it. I caved to the pressure of blogging. Now I just hope that I will not spend all of my time here. I spend enough time in front of the computer at work. It could be a problem. So yes, I am a high school English teacher, but note that you should not expect my grammar nor my spelling to be exemplary. I enjoy what I do, but my normal state of being is stressed out and trying to go 16 different directions at once. I am not your typical prim and proper English teacher. I refuse to wear makeup, only run my fingers thru my short short hair once every other day or so and my wardrobe consists of two colors: black and pink. I wear Spongebob watches. I love the PowerPuff Girls. So sue me.

No comments: