Monday, February 20, 2006

Gallbladder Fun

I had my gallbladder removed over Christmas. It was a fairly easy surgery and they gave me good drugs afterwards. The pain that I was experiencing before the surgery is now gone, but there are at times nasty side effects. Let's just say that homemade chili is no longer an option. It is not so much fatty foods that do it to me (as my doctor warned), but spicy. The slightest hint of spice and within an hour I am....well, you can guess. I do have tiny little scars, four of them on my belly. They are turning purple. I have named them the Romo quadruplets, after the guy who watched me throw up when I had my last attack.
So all this to say that I am not going far from the bathroom today. A good excuse to put my pajamas back on and read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel honored that you named them after me. Abraham