Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Furniture=Up all night?

So we got new-to-us furniture last night. My friend's boyfriend gave her some really nice leather furniture so she gave us her old furniture. It is nice and in good shape so we piled in the truck and went to Dalton to pick it up. After dinner (pigs in a blanket..yummy) we loaded the truck...just in time for the rain. Well, we put the tarp over the furniture and looked for the tie down straps. We found them we when got home, still in the garage. So a quick trip to Walmart and a slow drive home and new furniture. In the garage. Still. I moved old furniture around much to the chagrin of my husband. He helped with the entertainment center, but said no more. I must have pulled something because I was awake most of the night with a terrible pain in my side. I kept telling myself it is only ovulation (if you are a guy..never mind) but visions of emergency hernia surgery were flashing in my mind. This went on all night with moments of sleep in between. So now I am up and around trying to do a few things and I feel like my stomach is going to fall out through my pelvic area. My husband said 'yeah'. My sister in law says go to the doctor. I say go get ice cream, it's going to be a long couple of days, and the new furniture is still in the garage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give you furniture and he won't help you move it? Tell that man he is in the doghouse with me