He is now semi-comatose and responds only with grunts or a slight shake of his head. He does not seem to know who I am. This is torture. I can;t think straight, can't make the simplest of decisions.
As I mentioned to Tim, if we can help in anyway let us know..... I've been where your at and where your headed, don't try and shoulder everything let others help wether they are family or friends. The worst times are more endurable while surrounded by others.
Jen, I can only say to hold on and keep yourselves together. I can't express how sorry I am that you have to endure this pain. My mother died when I was a small child, so I don't remember her at all, but I will one day have to go through this with the woman who raised me, my grandmother. You have memories of your dad. Cherish them. Hold on to them and use them to remember how he was. In doing that, I can only hope that you find some happiness.
6 comments:
I am so sorry you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers.
As I mentioned to Tim, if we can help in anyway let us know..... I've been where your at and where your headed, don't try and shoulder everything let others help wether they are family or friends. The worst times are more endurable while surrounded by others.
Hugs,
Matt and Sheila
Like the big fuzzy creatures in the Labrynth (sp) movie with David Bowie..
If you need is...
We are there.
Us. Need us. Not is.
Geez
My thoughts are with you.
Jen,
I can only say to hold on and keep yourselves together. I can't express how sorry I am that you have to endure this pain. My mother died when I was a small child, so I don't remember her at all, but I will one day have to go through this with the woman who raised me, my grandmother. You have memories of your dad. Cherish them. Hold on to them and use them to remember how he was. In doing that, I can only hope that you find some happiness.
Post a Comment