Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Test Day
So today is the big day. My kids are taking the writing test. I made the mistake of drinking a coke and two cups of coffee. I now am just about shaking from the caffeine. I have to stay cool for my students however. I know that I have done everything that I can to prepare them for this day. They are going to do well. I had a big breakfast for them and invited the administrators and teachers. Of course the kids were so nervous they did not eat much, but the teachers did. That is one thing about teaching, there is always food somewhere in this building. I have gained a considerable amount of weight since I started teaching. I can't even type. I have to go eat something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear god....cambe te
Post a Comment