Friday, October 27, 2006

And the winner is.....

Congratulations to you Southernwoman....you win.....

IT"S A BOY!!!! He is a fiesty little bugger and squirmed around like crazy while they were doing the ultrasound. Just when they were looking for the gender, he stopped moving and kept his legs together. The woman had to poke me in the stomach to get him to move and at first he wouldn't. She decided he is stubbord. Great.

Tim and I could not be happier.


They did find some potential problems with me that they want to watch, but everything should be just fine.

3 comments:

O' Tim said...

A son! Now, Reginald or Jorel?

Paula said...

CONGRATS!! Of course, you will want to name him Paul, after me. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope they didn't find anything to terribly wrong with you. I am with Beelers what a way to end. Fill us in.