I sure hope it gets better. I have heard of some people who were that way the entire time. I was one of the very fortunate ones, mine only lasted for about one month. We got a post card from Tim.
Jen, I don't have your email address. Email me so I can have it. I'm sorry I haven't called you this week, life is getting nutty here since I leave in 20 days. Work work work, blah blah blah.
8 comments:
It will. Hang in there!
Take video of you being sick. When the kid gets older and gives you an attitude show them the video. Guilt is a great motivator.
*evil grin*
Fabulous idea!!!!!
I sure hope it gets better. I have heard of some people who were that way the entire time. I was one of the very fortunate ones, mine only lasted for about one month.
We got a post card from Tim.
Should end in about 20-23 years. ;)
You should be fine soon. *hugs*
arrrggggg!!!!!
That's it Donna. Rub in how now sick you were. :)
Jen, I don't have your email address. Email me so I can have it. I'm sorry I haven't called you this week, life is getting nutty here since I leave in 20 days. Work work work, blah blah blah.
Dawnai@beelers.org
Not rubbing! Just trying to give you hope.
Dawnia, you still want to borrow my memory card?
Post a Comment