Went to the doc today. He is really a nice guy, but keeps asking, "What else?" so I kept telling him. As a result I am now on several new medications. I am getting old. I need to take better care of myself.
The big reason I went to the doctor is because I have a @#@$@#! plantar wart. He froze it and now it hurts worse than ever.
On a lighter note, I did take the day off today. the bad news is that I have to go back tomorrow.
4 comments:
I had one of those when I was a kid. Enjoy the freezing. The doctor opted for multiple acid treatments to sizzle that sucker out of my foot. No fun there.
I'm sorry. Hope it feels better today. Love your new photo. Max is such a cutie pie. I love how he just laughs at everything. You guys do a good job with him and it shows.
I hope you're feeling better. BTW I tagged you.
Hi, Jen!
I'm sorry for the pain in your foot. And now I'm sorry that I wished Plantars Warts on whomever can't turn their socks right side out for the laundry.
And I'm really sorry that you had to go back to work the next day.
What else?
Post a Comment